Sow seeds of life ๐ŸŒบ

Hey my friends! I believe you guys are doing well, and the the Lord has been good to you and your family ❤️

Let me start by apologizing for not posting as regularly as I should, the past couple of weeks have been somewhat hectic, but things have slowed down a bit, so I'll be posting every week again๐Ÿ˜Š

With that being said, i want to share something very short that the Lord has been teaching me. This has made me understand the importance of building with my words and speaking life to myself and everyone that is connected to me.

The Lord has been teaching me about the power of a seed. A seed, as small as it is, carries the potential in it to become a mighty tree. And so is it with the words that we speak, they are seeds that we sow in the realm of the spirit. In due season, we will reap a harvest! 

The word of God in the book of Proverbs alerts us to the power of the tongue, it says that the power of life and death lies on the tongue, meaning that you can either speak life or death, with your words. 

The words that you speak carry so much potential, they carry so much power, to make you! What you see in your life is a result of the words spoken over your life, either words you spoke by yourself, or words that others spoken over you. 

I conclude by saying, speak life, speak gentle words to people, speak words of kindness. From your belly flows rivers of living waters. Let your words water the potential in someone else's life, let your words be seeds of hope, seeds filled with love. 

Sow seeds that will bring a harvest pleasing to the Lord.

I love you guys❤️

Siyanelisa ๐Ÿ‘‘

Comments