I am done! 🌺

Hey guys! 

I hope this post finds you well and healthy. This won't be a long post, it's just something that I'm sharing with you guys as it was in my heart. 

Well, today I want us to talk about our identity in Christ Jesus. I want us to talk about who we are in Christ, and I want us to actually talk about the mighty work that God has done in us and continues to do that great work in us. Today I want us to rise I'm courage, and own who we are. 

I realized how important it is to own my identity in Christ. Yes, I believe that the Lord Jesus hung on the cross for my sins, I believe that He died, and He rose again on the third day. I believe in the resurrection power, and I believe that the same power that raised Jesus from the dead now lives in me. 

The reason that this is so important for me to mention is that I am tired of shying away from this truth. Yes, there are many times when I was afraid to speak up about Who I believe in, and Who I stand for. This came from not wanting to be judged by others, this came from not wanting to seem like a boring person, and this is my personal testimony. I was very shy to speak up about my faith, and I realized that that in itself did more harm than good. 

I found myself compromising who I am for people who didn't even think twice about ditching me when the opportunity presented itself. I realized how worthless it is to compromise oneself for other people, because at the end of the day, when you open your eyes, you find that those very same people are nowhere to be found. So as of today, I decide to own my identity. I make the concious decision to be who God created me to be, I stand with the confidence that I am a child of God, yes I believe in Him, I love Him with all my heart, and I'm really sorry if you can't accept that 🙂


I leave you with this:

Own the identity that God is giving you. If God calls you the light of the world, a city on a hill that cannot be hidden, own it, be it. Live each and every day with the conciousness that you are what God says you are. Do not shrink yourself so that someone else can feel comfortable, instead, bring those around you to the conciousness of what life in Christ is, enlighten them with the knowledge of the freedom that we have in Christ Jesus. 

I am done apologising for being a born again Christian, I am done shrinking Because I'm afraid of those around me being uncomfortable. I am done being small. 

Be exactly who God says you are! You are not an ordinary human, you are born of God!

I love you so much❤️🌺

Siyanelisa 👑

Comments