God's Masterpiece 🌺

Hey my loves! 

I believe you all are doing extremely well, and that you guys are healthy 🌻. 

Well this morning I woke up being reminded of who I am, and I think that I want to share that with you guys. This week has been one busy week for me, because alot of things have been happening and I was finding it a bit hard and stressful to adjust to this new routine that I have. 

I was just so overwhelmed by everything that all I wanted was just  to rest! And indeed the Lord came through for me, and that's when I realized that the Lord listens to me when I talk to Him, He cares about me deeply and He takes everything concerning me into consideration. 

I am learning that indeed God is faithful, He cares for me, He listens to me, even to my deepest thoughts. I am learning to live in the reality of God's word. I am learning to trust this word wholeheartedly, and I am learning the importance of keeping His word in my heart. 

There is so much truth and love in the word of God, and I just want to share this scripture with you as an encouragement. 

For we are God's masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things He has planned for us long ago - Ephesians 2:10

This is the word that reminded me of who I am this morning, I was reminded of my worth, of my identity. I am reminded to whom I belong, and this gives me so much joy, knowing that I am a masterpiece, not just any masterpiece, but God's masterpiece.

I want you to remember this word, when you are feeling overwhelmed, when you are feeling like what you've prayed for isn't coming together, I want you to remember who you are and whose you are. And I want you to live in the reality of this word. And I want you to declare this word over yourself. This will give you so much comfort and rest.

I know I've said alot of things in this one, but I believe you'll find the part that speaks to you and keep it in your heart.

Remember, I love you so much and I appreciate you all. You are amazing, you are God's masterpiece, and you were created to do great things. 
Go and flourish, go and prosper, go and do extraordinary things ❤️🌺

Siyanelisa 👑





Comments