Trust and believe....

Hey everyone!😁

Today is Friday, and Friday is blog day!!! 
I don't know if anyone else can relate to this but I've been disappointed so many times in my life, so much that I even got used to being disappointed. It was so amplified in my life that I found it difficult to believe and trust God, as well as the people in my life. And the thing is, if you have been let down so many times in this life, you tend to be independent, even in your relationship with God. You develop a "God, if you can't do it for me, let me know so I can put plan B in motion" attitude, which is not good because God is not a man that He should like, nor the son of man the He should change His mind, and this is the truth. 

And this is one of the things that put a strain on my relationship with God, because there was no trust from my side of the relationship. And I am learning everyday to trust God,and this has been through my sisters in the Lord. Their wisdom and patience has taught me to trust God, even in the smallest things, because God does not lie, and He does not disappoint. I know that I am not the only one who found it hard to trust God wholeheartedly with every area of my life, but as we learn to trust Him with every day He has given us, may we not grow tired of believing and waiting and believing and trusting our faithful King of Glory.

So what I'm saying is that it's an everyday journey, learning to trust our King Jesus, and knowing that He is with us and He will not leave us until He has fulfilled what He has promised.

Love....
Siyanelisa 👑

 

Comments