The power I have been given ❤

Today I am inspired....not only because it's a new year and new beginnings, but because I've come to understand that the Word of God remains while everything else passes away.

What makes me so confident about the Word of God is the fact that it is true and it doesn't need justification. God backs His Word with the manifestation of the power of the Holy Spirit. The bible says the we have been given power, that same power is the power that raised Jesus from the dead and this power is in me and you. Now I want to challenge myself and those who are eager to take their lives to the next level, I want to challenge you to use the power that you have inside you to call that which belongs to you.  I challenge myself and you, to go on a journey where we learn to trust and rely on the Word of God and the power therein.

This is the first post, and what inspired me about starting this blog is that I don't want to make it look easy, i want you to know that there are days where we will cry, but in that we still remember that the joy of the Lord is our strength..i want you to know that you will face many challenges, but understand that they are meant to propell you to soar higher and higher. Let the challenges be the wind that you use the soar higher
 This is a platform where we will use all our imperfection and those things that we deem low to make the name of Jesus Christ great and to glorify His Holy name. We will come together as sons and daughters and we will make sure that the Word of God prevails and that we declare the Word upon our lives and we back it up with prayer.

♡With love.....
Siyanelisa ♡

Comments