Being transformed ❤

It's blog day!!!! Thank you Jesus for this new day, thank you for new mercies, thank you for Your grace my King of Glory. Thank you for loving us and giving us the ability to love one another. Thank you for transforming us, in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Before I came to Christ, I had the mindset of a "loser", but thank God for the word of God, that is able to transform me, it is able to renew me. The word of God is the report that God has concerning my life and every area thereof (Romans 12:2). This Word is powerful when you speak it, confessing it.....when I speak it, it carries so much power and ability to transform the circumstances and situations that I find myself facing. It changes the course of my life completely and also the way I see things, the word of God transforms your vision to see with the eyes of God and not with the eyes of man. The word of God in me is Christ Jesus functioning in me to fulfill that which He  has destined me for. Whatever it is that I will do, I will draw from the Word that is in me.

I came to understand that investing time in the Word of God and in prayer is what will cause that transformation to take place in my life and will cause my life to never be the same again..I am living the life of God, having a mountain top vision of life, and no longer having the mindset of a loser😅thank God for that.

Let everyday be an opportunity to grow in the knowledge of God. Allow Him to transform you through His Word. It a process that becomes a lifestyle. Once that Word is in your spirit, you will be able to honor it without any resistance.

Invest in the word of God and allow God to be Himself in you❤

♡With love.....
Siyanelisa ♡

Comments

Post a Comment